The tokarev is a gun that was given to Chikai. It is also the literal object of Toi's trauma.
- The tokarev was given to Chikai by the Yurikamome Leader after the former joined their gang.
- A younger Toi shot that same leader with it so he would not kill his brother. The latter shot twice with it to take the blame.
- Toi hid the gun so that Chikai doesn't throw it away.
- It is briefly seen in the very first scene of Episode 1.
- Enta discovers the gun in Episode 2, which causes him to distrust even more Toi.
- In that same episode, Toi points it towards Kazuki, threatening to give him his Dish of Hope. Fortunately, he does not shoot him when he refuses.
- It reappears in Episode 4, with Toi having acquired it.
- Episode 6 :Toi uses it to save Kazuki.
- Episode 8 :It briefly appears in Toi's backpack.
- Episode 9 :Toi uses it to save Chikai, who had a gun fight with many yakuzas.
- Episode 10 :Toi shoots Reo and threatens Kazuki once again to give him his Dish of Hope to resurrect his brother.
- Episode 11 :The gun is fused with Dark Keppi. When Toi tells Kazuki and Enta to go away, Dark Keppi shoots the younger Toi.
- Despite being a gun, the Tokarev is used as a Chekhov's Boomerang.
Image Gallery Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.